Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Yes! originally Posted 01/13/09

One of the hardest parts about being in the closet with dressing is that sometimes I have no one to share little victories with.

So a few days back, I'm at the mall with my wife and we pass Lane Bryant. On display is this bold little dress and I immediately thought "I must have it!"

http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuilder/outfit?cid=0000006856&my_nav=whats_hot&cat=outfits&subcat=fresh%20holiday

So I looked it up online, but they didn't have my size. And it was $70. Ick.

I went to the store the next day ( I had off) and did the old "wife's birthday" thing. They had my size. However, when they rang it up, it was only $17.00. Now they were having a sale but I didn't think it was THAT great. 76% off??? I really think it was a mistake.

So, do I report to them the online price, blah blah?

Hell no! I thanked them and got out as quick as I could!

New dress! $17! Yay!!!!!

Life's little victories that I can only share with you, my sisters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment