Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Keystone Capers part 2: The Wrestlers Strike back" Originally Posted 03/17/10

So I attended this conference with friends: four in fact. I roomed with Jen. She is a petite blonde who looks so good it’s sickening. She brought a ton of outfits and looked wonderful. I was sooo jealous. The only thing remotely negative about rooming with her is that she like the room temperature to be set at “Dante’s Inferno.” As I am a hairy person, I prefer “arctic.” It became a fun little game as she set it for 85 and I set it for 60.
 
The room next to us was JJ and Vanessa. We kept the door between the rooms open, so it was like we roomed together. JJ is a tall girl like me. Older, wiser, and so much fun! I rode out to the conference with her. Vanessa rarely dresses but is incredible when she does.
 
So Friday night, we all boarded busses for downtown ....Harrisburg..... Once again, I had my makeup done by Amanda. I wore a different LBD, my f*ck-me boots and went brunette. The rain fell heavily as if God wanted to wash us all away, but we all made it to where we were going.

 
About a minute after being seated in my restaurant of choice with 30 other gurls, a beautiful Asian GG named Linda came over to our table and gushed about how “great it is that you can do this” etc. She saw my boobs and raved about them (I wear the Croptop by Proactive Prosthetics). So she and I talked for maybe 30 minutes. She was obsessed with my breasts. She fondled them (with permission) and even licked the nipple (a picture exists of this…) After dinner, the gurls and I had some drinks and spoke to many people in the bar of the restaurant.
 
From there we went to Stallions for dancing. “Stallions” is a gay bar, reached by going down an alley to the back of the building. I found it amusing that you had to enter the gay bar by the rear entrance. There we played pool, danced, but I was a little tired so I caught the first bus back to the hotel. And the bar.
And all those wrestling dads.
It was me and maybe two other gurls in the bar with 50 of them all drunk and drowning in machoness. Up walks the short fireplug guy. He was pissed off and looking for a fight. He figured I was hitting on his woman (the red head- which I kinda was) and he wanted to beat the sh*t out of me. Oh boy- let’s prove our manhood by beating on the tranny!

 
Option 1: fight him. He was so short (I had at least 8 inches in height on him) and drunk it would’ve been too easy. Buuuutttt… I would’ve been tossed from the bar; maybe the hotel and the conference would look bad. Then there would be the inevitable lawsuit and possible charges.
 
Option 2: He wasn’t too bright. Talk him down. Use the force if necessary. So that’s what I did. Talked him down. During this discussion, he pissed off his girlfriend and made himself look like an idiot. Not that this was difficult.
Eventually, many more of us arrived and the bar became packed. After a few drinks, I went to bed. My poor feet hurt from my 5” heels!

End Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment