Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"A Week Late part 1' Originally Posted 04/27/09

Wow- the week flew by so quickly!



So anyway, a week ago Sophie came out to play, not once but twice!



First was for the usual Renaissance meeting/ Angela's laptop lounge. As always I had a blast. First, a quick trip up to True Colors to have my makeup done. She did the eyes differently- with black liner instead of brown. Wow what a difference!



So I went to Ren just to figure out that my skirt was just too loose. I'd lost too much weight and the 18W was falling off. Embarrassment! Especially since there are pics! My new outfit was from Dress Barn, and I loved it- very business like (the pics are posted).



Who was at Ren, but Kalina Isato- famous for "Monday Night T-Girls" in Philly and many other things (www.transvamp.com). She was there taking pics of t-gurls hands for an art project. I had mine tyaken and we spoke briefly, as I had already made an appt to see her Monday.



So. Off to Laptop, skirt safety pinned in place! I thought.



Get there, get a drink. Skirt fell again. Embarrassed laughter. Fortunately a GG took pity on me and gave me a diaper pin. She's the wife of one of the gurls and very nice. So. Repinned and ready to go.



I bought a drink for Kalina and we sat and talked. I couldn't believe she sat me down and invited me to talk. I mean, I've been a fan of her for years, and here she was being nice to me! And she was very nice. We spoke about life, dressing, admirers, and a little about what I would be wearing on Monday when I saw her again.



I was able to catch up with friends. Kalina started doing her youtube thing and caught me. She asked me a couple questions and I had fun messing with the cameraperson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aob-o6K7HY&feature=channel_page

I'm at 2:55.



So I'm sitting there as the night was ending and I commented on a gurls dress (wow) and her figure: "I hate you that you can fit into that!" She came over and whispered "You hate me?" and started licking my lips, trying to get me to kiss her. Ok, first of all, she smoked- ewww. Second- she was so drunk she could hardly walk. She really staggered about like a guy in a dress. Third: she's a guy. I'm hetero. Sorry.



Monday: I arrived at Tavern on Carmac. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment