Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"A Coming trip to H-Burg" originally posted 05/06/09

Wow so I decided to once again to have another double Sophie month. This time, the times would be consecutive weekends.



This weekend, I will be travelling to Harrisburg, PA. I've been there before enfemme for the Keystone conference. What make this different?



I will be driving the whole way en femme in my car that has over 240K miles on it. In broad daylight. Needless to say, I am frightened out of my mind. What if someone sees me who knows me? What if the car breaks down? What if? What if...



Add to that, my bff in Harrisburg won't be there as she has prior plans. So I'll be meeting new people almost entirely. But thats ok. I'm *gulp* confident I can do this.



I can't wait! Hey, it's not at the level of a Kimberly adventure, but I'm still on baby girl steps.



Of course, there will be pics and stories! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment