Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Keystone 2; Electric Boogaloo" Originally Posted 03/15/09

continued from previous
Saturday! Wake up, Sophie! Shower and DO YOUR OWN MAKEUP! I'd never done it before. My hands shook. Not from nerves. No- it was a progressive hangover. I was a wreck and I knew it. The makeup went ok. I think.


So- down to a Makeup class by Amanda Richards. Her model was BJ, an AMAZING gurl who just looks like a woman. Perfect. Amanda was doing her thing and the room started to pitch and rock a bit. She told me later that she saw me in the back going pale. I left early and bumped into people I knew. Hey we're going to lunch! Ummm... Onto elevator.. ok I can survive. Sit down to lunch. maybe not. Sprint to room...


So after being sick, I check my makeup and I'm a WRECK. I try to fix it. Ugh. Oh well. Back to lunch. After lunch, I went back to the room and collapsed, missing some great seminars for sleep.


Woke up, retied the corset and dressed for the night. Damn brastraps kept showing. Oh well, they're removable. Took 'em off. Then, another makeover. Amanda made me look incredible. I looked as HOT as Sophie can be. I never felt as confident as I did then. I was Sophie, and I was a woman! After forgetting and going back for my meal ticket once, I sached into the ballroom and made my entrance. Yeah, look at me gurls! :)


Dancing, fun, drinking water! Um... my boobs started to fall down. Pull the bra back up. Guest speaker Donna Rose (great speaker). Pull boobs back up. Ok, this has gotta get fixed. Boobs fall to my belly button. Hey I'm not that old! Back to room. Get some help with zip. Put straps back on. Sophie is back in business!


Dancing! Wine! Oh it was so fun! People were filtering out. What the hell- I'll wear my last outfit. I brought a PVC dress with me. Time to sizzle!


And Sizzle i did! Oh the comments! Oh the sweat! OMG I must've lost 5 pounds wearing that! But I was HOT! (in my mind anyway)


So a bunch of the gurls were going to a nearby lesbian club. I declined and sat in the bar. I was tired. I regret not going now. How often would I get a chance to go to a lesbian bar?


Anyway, a glass of wine and off to bed. I was soaked with sweat. I took off the clothes, but not the wig. Started packing. Shoes... Wash off breastforms...


Then I looked in the mirror at my face and wig. It made me so sad. I would take off the wig, and Sophie would disappear. If only for a while I know, but... It still made me so sad. So, I whispered to my reflection "Goodbye Sophie" and removed my wig and makeup.




Epilogue: Today was cloudy and misty. I drove home back to my drab life. Next Saturday, Sophie will live again at the Renaissance meeting and at Laptop lounge. The countdown begins. 

2 comments:

  1. Could you have fully comprehended then what it feels like today, to never have to "take Sophie off?" What an amazing journey it has been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. I never dreamed I could be where I am now.

      Delete