Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Visit From Kimberly' Originally Posted 02/26/2009

Being still new to this, I really haven't met many t-gurls face to face. There are the maybe twenty or so at the Renaissance meeting and maybe twenty more than that who go to Angela's Laptop Lounge. (And those are 40 more than I'd met prior to Halloween when I started dressing)



Still, there are thousands of gurls out there who I'd never met, some of whom have websites I have seen.



Kimberly from Texas visited my area for work. I contated her and we got together for dinner and drinks. Her's was one of the websites I saw prior to my "restart," and I think she looks incredible, so it was a real thrill to actually meet her.



Unfortunately, I would have to go in "boy mode" as I was coming directly from work. Kimberly came dressed. I was so jealous! She was as beautiful in person as she is in the pictures, and carries herself in a very feminine way. Even her voice was feminine enough that she easily passes. No wonder she gets through airports so easily!



We talked about many topics, from dressing to *gasp* politics to music. I had a blast. She is a true lady- fun, gracious, and really smart.



Unfortunately, the night ended too soon. She is in town for another day but her work duties will keep her busy.



I have yet to meet a t-gurl who isn't fun. We really do seem to have a sisterhood here. I have yet to meet one who is "bitchy" or "catty" (well at least not to my face.) Kimberly is a wonderful person and reinforced my conviction that dressing is a good thing for me, as I am meeting wonderful people and having fun!

1 comment: