Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Why?" Originally posted 02/09/09

Ok, as I type this I am at home. 24 hours ago I was enfemme and having a blast.



But Now..



My feet are still throbbing from wearing the hott boots with 5 inch heels.



I woke up feeling like sh*t because I drank too much after eating only a few stalks a celery and roll all day (yeah, that was REAL smart!) Why didn't I eat? I had a corset to fit into, and I didn't want to have to remove everything to relieve myself if you catch my meaning.



I didn't get much sleep before going into work today because I was out so late then when I got home I had to hide everything.



All day I've been peeling tape residue off my face and neck.



What the hell am I thinking? Is this worth all the time, expense ($100.00 bar tab last night), and physical misery?



I mean, do I NEED to dress like a woman THAT BADLY? There are other things I could be doing, like sleep. Why do I put on a bra with fake boobs, padded hips, pantyhose, a skirt, a wig and makeup if it means all this?



I think if you've read this far, you know the answer. I really enjoy it! I'm so hooked! I can't explain "why." It just is. I enjoy doing this thing we do. Each month, I take a break from Me and become Sophie. Each month I try to be better at it than the month before. I see gurls who are amazing, and that is the challenge. Will I be as good as them? Probably not- but I'll be the best Sophie I can. :)



Maybe next time I'll wear more reasonable heels though...



Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment