Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"First Time for Everything" Originally posted 04/15/09

It's a misty rainy night in my corner of the world. It reminds me of another night just like it, many years ago.


My first time wearing a bra outside the house.


I was in junior high and felt so awkward. I think we all understand this- what the hell was wrong with me? Why did I want to dress like this? But I REALLY wanted to that night. My parents were both home (a rare thing), so no dressing there. So...



I had a bra of my mom's that I "borrowed." I went a block or so away to a church that had a high fire escape and climbed to the top. The metal was slick from the rain, and it made the climb longer. When I reached the top landing, I took off my jacket, pulled off my shirt, put on the bra (that was in my jacket pocket) and filled it with two pairs of rolled up gym socks (other pocket). Put my shirt back on.


All was right with the world. I stretched and looked down at my breasts. In the distance, the lights of the town were dulled by the rain. It was beautiful.



I don't know how long I was up there- maybe an hour? Reluctantly, I removed the bra and climbed back down. It doesn't sound like much, but it was really my first time out en-femme. Now look at me- I go out dressed completely head to toe like a woman, fully made up.


I wish I re-started earlier.


****************************************
BTW- I'll be at Angela's Laptop Lounge on Sat 4/18, then Monday Night T-gurls in the city on 4/20. If you see me there, Mention you read this and if I haven't drunk away all my cash by that point, I'll buy you a drink. (how's that for marketing research?)

No comments:

Post a Comment